Barilla Gluten Free Rotini
For more than 135 years, Barilla has been committed to making authentic, high-quality pastas for everyone to enjoy. Barilla now offers convenient, versatile and delicious solutions for those who maintain a Gluten Free diet, ensuring that our gluten free pasta is readily available on Amazon. Made with non-GMO corn and rice, our Gluten Free Rotini offers home cooks the delicious taste and texture they have come to expect from Barilla pasta in a gluten free option.
Pasta Shape & Texture
Try Barilla's Gluten Free Rotini pasta! Rotini, meaning "twists" in Italian, are two-inch lengths of thick spiral pasta from Northern Italy. This pasta was inspired by children, since it is fun to eat and pairs well with a wide variety of pasta sauces. This spiral pasta also holds onto more pasta sauce than pasta noodles because of its twisted shape. Now without the gluten, all children can enjoy this wheat free pasta!
Preparing this Rotini
1. Bring 4 - 6 quarts of water to a rolling boil, add salt to taste.
2. Add contents of package to the boiling water. Stir gently.
3. Return to a boil. For authentic "al dente" rotini, boil uncovered, stirring occasionally for 7 minutes. For more tender gluten free pasta, boil for an additional 1 minute.
4. Remove from heat. Drain well.
5. Serve immediately with your favorite Barilla pasta sauce.
(Based on a 2oz serving): Calories: 200; Total Fat: 1g (2% DV); Sat Fat: 0g; Trans Fat: 0g; Sodium: 0mg; Total Carb: 44g (15% DV); Protein: 4g
Rotini Recipe Inspiration
Rely on Barilla for your next wheat free pasta dinner idea. Our rotini stars in Rotini with Swordfish and Peas, Gluten Free Rotini Tuna Casserole, Gluten Free Pasta with Charred Green Onion Pesto, Cashews & Cranberries, as well as a whole host of rotini macaroni and cheese recipes. The possibilities spiral out of control for this wheat free spiral pasta!